Happy middle of the week! Time to play around with a Watercooler Wednesday challenge.
This week, we have one from Marsha –
Oh this is a fun idea!!! Great if you having a party for the upcoming July 4th! And, yes, I went with something traditional when I saw the challenge –
Isn’t this just FUN?????
I stamped the background in alternating Real Red and Dapper Denim firework shapes from the Lovely Inside & Out stamp set first. I liked the ‘Celebrate’ sentiment from Happy Celebrations set. Yes, it was a challenging fussy cut too!!!
The stamped stars are from Wood Words set because they were perfect for this finishing detail. The star framelit is from the coordinating Wood Crate framelits!
The other Design team members all took a different approach to the challenge. See how they designed with it. Play along with us – it’s fun!!
- Stamp Set – Lovely Inside & Out, Happy Celebrations
- Framelits – Wood Crate
- Bundles – Wood Words
- Card Stock – Dapper Denim, Whisper White
- Ink – Real Red, Dapper Denim, Smokey Slate
The brand new JUNE Mini Session is now OPEN! We are featuring products from the BRAND NEW Annual Catalog in June! Delightful Daisy Bundle, Colorful Seasons Bundle, Tranquil Tulips, Wood Words Bundle, and Label Me Pretty Bundle.
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- Our FABULOUS design team members are joining us – Debbie Henderson, Libby Fens, and Melissa Davies! They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year)
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY
JUNE 2017 ONLY
Taking a pause from Open House planning to create for a Watercooler Wednesday challenge!
And, guess what? It’s MY challenge this week! YAY!! Yippee, happy dance!
This will be SO much fun! Excited to see what you create to join me this week. Here is my inspiration past the picture –
We have SO many great products in the new Stampin’ Up catalog. This bundle, Happy Birthday Gorgeous, is one of my favorites!!!
It’s a single framelit with a coordinating stamp set, Happy Birthday Gorgeous. The stamp set has lots of great words and flowers and balloons! As a matter of fact, I used it over the weekend too!
What I love about this – the background stamping. I added four of the flowery images to a block and just started randomly stamping. They just fit in so perfectly! Helps being a clear, photopolymer stamp too.
I double cut the sentiment and glued it to look shadowed. It helped to make it *pop* a bit more.
Clearly, a nice ‘feminine’ styled card.
See what our other Design Team members created and join us! Remember, it’s ‘Anything Goes’.
- Stamp Set – Happy Birthday Gorgeous
- Framelits – Happy Birthday
- Bundles – Happy Birthday Gorgeous
- Card Stock – Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Whisper White
- Ink – Memento Black
Time for a Watercooler Wednesday challenge featuring a little JOY –
Yup. It has come. Christmas in…….MAY!!
I’ll admit, I was a bit stumped to create a Christmas card without much fresh, new Christmas products. I combined some old, some current and some upcoming to create this –
And, yes, it did bring me JOY when it was finished! It is quite lovely in person – foil cards never photograph well.
I hope you have enjoyed the May Christmas inspiration! You should see what the others designed! Some great ideas! Perhaps we have inspired you to pull out your old and newer stuff to join us in our Christmas card challenge this week!
- Stamp Set – Holly Berry Happiness
- Framelits – Eastern Medallion, Merry Tags
- Card Stock – Very Vanilla, Dapper Denim
- Ink – Dapper Denim
- DSP – Eastern Palace Specialty
- Other – Gold Foil, Gold Cord (retired)
Sorry. It’s been a few days since you’ve seen my creativity.
But, it Wednesday and time for another wonderful challenge from Watercooler Wednesday!
The host this week is Kathe!
And this is her fabulous sketch to play with –
These are always good ones! Masculine. Love these because these truly are a challenge to create.
I decided to kick it up a notch with my masculine theme.
What if you had a guy friend who was dealing with something and needed a little extra support?
Well……how about sending this to show support –
Isn’t this nice?
It uses the nifty new Cable Knit Dynamic EF that looks as cozy as a real sweater!!
It’s fabulous! So detailed!
I paired it with another product from the Holiday Mini, Suite Seasons. These two products worked sooo well to create the perfect masculine comfort card!
I think any guy would love to receive this! What do you think?
Supplies used –
- Stamp Set – Suite Seasons
- Card Stock – Dapper Denim, Sahara Sand
- Ink – Dapper Denim
- Big Shot – Cable Knit Dynamic EF, Layering Circles Framelits
- Other – Mini Stapler
I haven’t had the chance to post the past few day. Life. Crazy. You know that feeling…..
But, its Wednesday and time for another wonderful challenge to inspire you from Watercooler Wednesday!
This week, a challenge by Penny –
These Tic Tac Toe challenges are SO much fun!
…..but, so many choices. I actually made two lines from the choices in my card –
Looks like an average card, right?
Well. Pull on the ribbon –
Keep pulling –
Notice how the balloon goes up with the pulling!!
Scroll back up if you need to!
So. I got a diagonal down. Fun Fold. Birthday Theme. Die Cut.
And, a straight down the center. Balloons. Birthday. Banner.
The green I started with and that took the card here, but didn’t really achieve anything on the board!
I’d love to
hear read what you think of this nifty fold!
Head on over to Watercooler Wednesday and join us! These Tic Tac Toe boards are soooo cool!
Supplies used –
- Stamp Sets – Celebrate Today
- Ink – Emeral Envy, Daffodil Delight
- Card Stock – Daffodil Delight, Very Vanilla
- DSP – Playful Palette
- Big Shot – Balloon Framelits
- Other – Daffodil Delight 1/4 Cotton Ribbon (R)