Welcome to another Create with Connie and Mary blog hop filled with wonderful ideas to spark your creativity
Our theme this week is Punch or Die Art. This is a wonderful idea! We all see other uses for dies, framelits and punches other than what they were actually intended for.
I went with the Window Box Thinlits and created a cute little number –
An APPLE!!! Of course it’s for a teacher.
And, a gift card will fit inside the box! How cool is that??
I thought the ensemble was adorable. Perfect timing to create a few of these before you will need them in May!
- Stamp Set – Labeler Alphabet
- Framelits – Window Box, Stylish Stems, Large Letters
- Card Stock – Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Cucumber Crush, Whisper White, Basic Black
- Ink – Cucumber Crush, Black Memento
The Create with Connie and Mary April Mini Session is open! Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets.
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts.
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips.
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- The FABULOUS design team designs the projects – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Debbie Henderson, Libby Fens, and Melissa Davies! They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
- Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year)
- And, if you are a Demo….this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy this mini-subscriptions!
So…NOW is a great to subscribe to have all these wonderful ideas right at your fingertips! Head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe today!