Happy Tuesday! Time for a Try Stampin’ on Tuesday new challenge –
Optional Theme : Shades of One Color
Since Stampin’ Up is having a color revamping – this is a perfect time to showcase the new 2018-2020 In Colors!
I am featuring the new Blueberry Bushel here –
And the rest of the colors here –
Top is Grapefruit Grove and Blueberry Bushel. Lower row is, Lovely Lipstick, Call Me Clover and Pineapple Punch.
The two stamped sentiments are from a new upcoming stamp set, Accented Blooms. They’ll be available June 1st. The stamped dots are from the Petal Palette.
These cards, the Memories & More Cards & Envelopes are a new size too. They are for the Memories & More kits – makes making cards from the kits way easier. They will come in two sizes for the two sizes of cards in the Memories & More kits.
Here, I just cut the card, 3 1/4 x 8 1/2, then scored at 4 1/14. I did these myself because I like the fold at the top of my card. I’ll use the envelopes included in the kit for these cards.
The Designer Series Paper is in the new In Colors. And, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! I can see this will be a popular item!
Check out the other lovely Design Team cards on our blog at Try Stampin’ on Tuesday. You can link up a card there, or on our Facebook page if you’d like to join the challenge. It’ll go on for two weeks.
Stampin’ Up Supplies –
- Stamp Set – Accented Blooms (sentiment, coming June 1, 2018), Petal Palette
- Card Stock – Whisper White, Blueberry Bushel, Grapefruit Grove, Lovely Lipstick, Call Me Clover, Pineapple Punch, Vellum
- Ink – Blueberry Bushel, Grapefruit Grove, Lovely Lipstick, Call Me Clover, Pineapple Punch
- DSP – 2018-2020 In Color 6×6 Assortment (coming June 1, 2018)
- Punches – Tailored Tag, 1 3/4 Circle Punch