Time for a new challenge from Watercooler Wednesday! We have a fun theme from Gail to play around with today –
I think of flowers when I think Spring!
Bright, cheery flowers. And, that’s what I created for this challenge! It was simple to create. I used two stamp sets only because I wanted to ‘color’ in my flowers!
I also did a little – what I call, ghosting. The front images are stamped in Basic Grey. I stamped on the back in Memento Black ink that you can see through the card stock, especially on the Daffodil Delight base. Just playing around with different techniques.
You should see all the other clean and simple cards the Design Team created. I hope we have inspired you to play along!
- Stamp Set – Watercolor Words, Happy Celebration
- Card Stock – Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
- Ink – Basic Grey, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight
- DSP – Brights In-Color DSP Stack
That’s right!Happy Spring (more like summer here in Texas though)!
…..and why mark the occasion with a card??
You know me and my love of paper crafting! And, my pile of unused dies cuts…..
So, I try to use them and create something with them.
This is really just a fun card. The random flowers are my favorite part! Going with a nice retiring Cucumber Crush card base really helped the ‘spring’ stand out.
This non-Easter card shows the versatility of both the Basket Bunch and the Happy Celebration stamp sets! Worked quite nicely with the Carried Away DSP (FREE during Sale-a-Bration).
Luckily, today it IS a beautiful spring day. Guess I can go enjoy it myself now!
The Create with Connie and Mary March Mini Session is now open! Our mini sessions includes the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets.
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts.
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips.
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- The FABULOUS design team designs the projects – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Debbie Henderson, Libby Fens, and Melissa Davies! They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
- Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year)
- And, if you are a Demos….this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy this mini-subscriptions!
Purchase BOTH March and April 2017 Mini Sessions and get a SPRING 3D BONUS TUTORIAL designed by Mary Brown! A perfect project for your spring classes!
So…NOW is a great to subscribe to have all these wonderful ideas right at your fingertips! Head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe today!