Playing around with old, retiring and new! And, a bit of Christmas too!
I designed this card for the months online orders –
Isn’t it just beautiful?
What’s old? the crocheted lace ribbon
What’s retiring, also Christmas? the Designer Series Paper, The Christmas Specialty
What’s new? Eastern Medallion Thinlits
Lots of other products went into creating this sweet little number too. And, did you notice, there is no stamping on this card either!?!? Also sweet!
Perhaps you are one of the lucky recipients this month of this card! We all love Happy Mail!!!!
We have a sweet color challenge to inspire you today at Create with Connie and Mary –
I think it’s sweet because I created a baby card with the colors and baby cards are always sweet!
Nice, huh? These colors were perfect for a non-gender baby card! Although, today it seems though everyone knows what they are having….
I used an old favorite, Work of Art to create the stripes in each of the challenge colors. I stamped each color three times until almost no more ink on the stamp! The sentiment was stamped full strength each time. Simple to create a dramatic look.
I love this card and can’t wait to find someone to send it to! Any of you expecting and need a handmade card from libbystamps???
You should see how the other Design Team members used the colors. Some equally awesome cards!
If you’d like to create a card and share with our challenge, you can link up on our Facebook page.
- Stamp Set – Work of Art, B.Y.O.P
- Card Stock – So Saffron, Sahara Sand, Whisper White
- Ink – So Saffron, Peek-a-boo Peach, Sahara Sand
- Other – Petal Burst Embossing Folder, Whisper White Thick Baker’s Twine. Mini Handheld Stapler
The Create with Connie and Mary April Mini Session will soon be open! Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets.
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts.
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips.
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- The FABULOUS design team designs the projects – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Debbie Henderson, Libby Fens, and Melissa Davies! They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
- Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year)
- And, if you are a Demo….this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy this mini-subscriptions!
So…NOW is a great to subscribe to have all these wonderful ideas right at your fingertips! Head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe today!
Yesterday was a big day for me with three posts and lots of creative ideas to share!
Today, I have designed a card for Create with Connie and Mary as I usually do on Thursdays.
Here is our sketch to get your creative juices going –
I created something really sweet for all who stopped by to see me Wednesday leaving all the endless comments!
Isn’t this nice??? It’s just very sweet.
I am LOVING these Stylish Stems Framelits! I can seem to quit designing with them!
I have the matching stamp set, Special Reason, but I chose to use a different one for this sentiment. Endless Thanks was perfect for the sentiment here. I fussy cut – I know, your favorite thing to do – the banner here.
I hope you love this special card I created. Thank for following me and leaving me compliments!
Please view our sketch challenge and see all the inspirational design team creations over at Create with Connie and Mary. To show off your card, go to our Facebook page to link up your creation.
- Stamp Set – Endless Thanks
- Dies –Stylish Stems Framelits, Layering Circles Framelits
- Card Stock – Pink Pirouette, Perfect Plum, Rose Red, Pear Pizzaz
- Ink – Rose Red, Elegant Eggplant
- Other – Petal Burst Embossing Folder