Happy Thursday! Yes, Thursday. Already. Looks like another month is flying by before our eyes!
And, you know what that means? Time for another Create with Connie and Mary challenge.
What a cool layout we have today –
I decided to go with a fun Easter type card –
Isn’t this cute, cute?
I just love how the glimmer paper ‘eggs’ are sort of hidden in the grass. This glimmer paper can be yours for FREE through the end of the month during Sale-a-Bration.
I raised the white panel to give the card a little extra ‘pop’ – although it’d look great without it too.
This is a really fun layout and I enjoyed creating a great card with it. For more great inspiration, check out our website or create your own take on the challenge and link up on our Facebook page.
- Stamp Set – Jar of Love
- Framelits – Basket Builder
- Card Stock – Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Cucumber Crush, Mint Macaron, Sweet Sugarplum, Bermuda Bay
- Ink – Tuxedo Black Memento
- Other – 6×6 Glimmer Pack Assortment
The Create with Connie and Mary March Mini Session is now open! Our mini sessions includes the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets.
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts.
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips.
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- The FABULOUS design team designs the projects – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Debbie Henderson, Libby Fens, and Melissa Davies! They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
- Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year)
- And, if you are a Demo….this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy this mini-subscriptions!
So…NOW is a great to subscribe to have all these wonderful ideas right at your fingertips! Head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe today!
Ahhhh. Middle of the week. I hope your Spring break has been good for you! Have you been able to have some you time? Perhaps this new sketch from Watercooler Wednesday will help!
Isn’t this just adorable? We all thought so!
But, remember, this is a CLEAN & SIMPLE challenge – so not a lot of stuff with that bunny – simple is the key.
I whipped this up quickly –
It helps having an adorable stamp set and coordinating framelits! And, yes, DSP on hand too.
This is a super sweet card and I can’t wait to mail it out!
I think my ‘peeps’ on the Design Team liked it. Lol! Do you? Comments are always appreciated.
See what the other made and find those dusty bunny stamps and use them!!! Challenges are soo much fun to play along with!
- Stamp Set – Basket Bunch
- Framelits – Basket Builder, Lot of Labels
- Bundles – Basket Bunch Bundle
- Card Stock – Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
- Ink – Basic Grey
- DSP – Fruit Stand
I’m quite busy in planning cards for my March Card Buffet this upcoming weekend. Whew! Time flies!
Took some time out to design a card for Try Stamping on Tuesday. We have a cool sketch to follow this time around –
Challenge #313. Optional Theme : Beautiful Flowers
I had a card in mind just by looking at the sketch! Something fun and springlike –
Isn’t this great? I love it because it’s a little different from what is all over the interweb.
Of course, this is a favorite color combo of mine……
Notice the lovely background DSP? It’s FREE. Yes, free! Spend $50 from Stampin Up and you can select this as your free item because it’s Sale-a-Bration.
These die cut flowers really add some nice POP to this card! Both flower shapes come in the set.
Hard to tell in the picture, but I adhered just the round center to the black flower back. Either way, still a lovely card! I think it will be on the Card Buffet this weekend!
Comments are always appreciated.
Check out what the other design team members created and play along with us! We’re on Facebook too!
Today over at Watercooler Wednesday, we have a new challenge that just started.
Heidi selected some wonderful colors as an inspiration point, didn’t she?
I came up with this beauty –
It could be a ‘congrats’ for anything, really.
I just stamped all the flowers and then filled in with the leaves. I added a stapled piece of Very Vanilla twine just under the words. The perfect little touch!
- Stamp Set – Special Reason
- Framelits – Sunshine Wishes Thinlits
- Card Stock – Island Indigo, Pool Party, Very vanilla, Basic Black
- Ink – Island Indigo, Pool Party, Tuxedo Black Memento
- Other – Very Vanilla Thick Baker’s Twine
Continuing the love today for Create with Connie and Mary!
We have a layout challenge today –
I immediately pulled out my Sending Love DSP and got to creating this card –
It came together in a flash and matched the sketch to a T!
After corner rounding, I adhered the outer diagonal squares together first. Then, the opposing ones. Once those were together, I used dimensionals to pop this up a bit.
The center heart is actually the middle piece of that die cut stringy heart. I just cut it twice in the two colors. I saved the unused hearts for later (tomorrows card!). Always keep those scraps like this. Even the border from cutting this out.
I had already stamped the border and the love sentiment. I added the focal point and rhinestones and I was done!
I’d love to read what you think.
Show us some love this week by stopping by and playing with our challenge over at Create with Connie and Mary!
- Stamp Set – Watercolor Words, Sunburst Sayings (dotted line)
- Dies – Sunshine Wishes Thinlits
- Card Stock – Whisper White, Real Red, Pink Pirouette
- Punches – Corner Rounder
- DSP – Sending Love
- Ink – Basic Gray, Pink Pirouette
- Other – Silver Glimmer Paper, Basic Rhinestone Jewels
It’s a few days of Valentine card shares this week! Guess you could say it’s my theme!
And, it’s also time for a Watercooler Wednesday challenge too!
Looky. Looky. I’m the host this week!!! You know me and my clean and simple style!!!!
Check out what I did with the colors –
Simply LOVEly, right????
I created these wonderful hearts from a new set, Tie Dyed!
I inked the photopolymer stamp in Real Red and stamped it three times going down. Didn’t line it up, just eye balled it! Repeated that three times. Easy, peasy!!!!
As a finishing touch, I stamped the word ‘love’ from the Watercolor Words set. The style matched perfectly!
After a few dimensionals, this card is done! It literally took me longer to blog about it than to create it!
I hope I have inspired you with my card. You should see what the other design team members created too! The Watercooler Wednesday artists are quite talented!
I’d love for you to leave me a comment and join my hosted challenge this week!
- Stamp Set – Tie Dyed, Watercolor Words
- Card Stock – Whisper White, Real Red
- Ink – Real Red
- Other – Dimensionals