Happy Saturday! I have recuperated from last Saturday’s big blog hop day and I’m back with just a single hop for Create with Connie and Mary today!
We’ve had the new Stampin’ Up catalog for a little over a month now and we all have found ourselves gravitating towards a few ‘favorite’ items. This is the theme this week, Favorite Stamp Set.
I’d have to say my favorites vary.
Some are visual favorites, stamps I loved, ordered, and have not touched. That’d be several sets……
Hostess sets that are not easily purchased, you have to earn them, and for me, that be Tranquil Tide.
But, one of the ones that seems to be consistently on my table, one of the stamps already mounted to a block, would have to be Lovely Inside & Out. I created yet another card with that set for this weeks hop –
I created a stamped background using two shapes in Memento Black, Basic Grey and Smokey Slate. It was rather bold. I decided to run with it anyway adding a piece of Card Stock Vellum on top to tone things down a bit.
Using the coordinating framelits, I cut the word ‘friend’ out and removed it from the oval border with a few snips.
This stamp set has terrific words too. I added them alongside the ‘friend’ for interest. It turned out wonderful! This would also make a great card for a guy. It’s not frilly at all!
So what’s your favorite stamp set from the new catalog and why? I’ll randomly select someone for some Happy Mail!!
See what the other Design Team members favorites are too!
- Stamp Set – Lovely Inside & Out
- Framelits – Lovely Words
- Bundles – Lovely Inside & Out
- Card Stock – Real Red, Whisper White, Vellum
- Ink – Memento Black, Basic Grey, Smokey Slate
- Other – Basic Black Baker’s Twine
The new JULY session will soon be here!
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets
- Additionally, each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online
- Our FABULOUS design team members are – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Melissa Davies, Libby Fens, and Debbie Henderson. They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year).
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY