Playing around with old, retiring and new! And, a bit of Christmas too!
I designed this card for the months online orders –
Isn’t it just beautiful?
What’s old? the crocheted lace ribbon
What’s retiring, also Christmas? the Designer Series Paper, The Christmas Specialty
What’s new? Eastern Medallion Thinlits
Lots of other products went into creating this sweet little number too. And, did you notice, there is no stamping on this card either!?!? Also sweet!
Perhaps you are one of the lucky recipients this month of this card! We all love Happy Mail!!!!
Time for a Saturday blog hop for Create with Connie and Mary!
Our theme this week is Going Green. That could mean several things. A green card, St. Patrick’s Day, recycling, to name a few.
I decided to go with a green card featuring ‘shamrocks’ just for you –
A simply sweet card! Great for lots of occasions to let someone know you’re thinking of them.
I stamped flowers from the Fresh Fruit stamp and cut the fifth petal up the center to create the stem. On each one, I used a different petal to create the stem. The result? A more natural shamrock look. Kinda cool, huh?
These nifty, thinking outside the box sort of things can be found in our tutorials through Create with Connie and Mary. Check the other great designers and see what they have to share with you today and take the time to leave us a comment!
- Stamp Set – Fresh Fruit, Watercolor Words
- Framelits – Lots of Labels Framelits,
- Card Stock – Whisper White
- Ink – Emerald Envy
- DSP – 2016-2018 Envelope Liner Paper
- Other – Whisper White Thick Baker’s Twine
The Create with Connie and Mary March Mini Session is now open! Our mini sessions includes the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets.
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts.
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips.
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- The FABULOUS design team designs the projects – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Debbie Henderson, Libby Fens, and Melissa Davies! They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
- Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year)
- And, if you are a Demos….this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy this mini-subscriptions!
So…NOW is a great to subscribe to have all these wonderful ideas right at your fingertips! Head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe today!
This is the typical Wednesday for me, a post for Watercooler Wednesday. Today, this is post number two of three!
This is a weekly design team I’m on.
We have a great sketch from Gail this week –
A little edgy. A lot of fun!
I do admit, I was stumped with which way I should go.
Ultimately, I decided with the same set i did yesterday. The Cool treats Bundle.
Simply a nice little birthday card.
What really made this card was the over use of the Wink of Stella Glitter pen! I really didn’t mean too. It’s a new pens and it just started coming out! It happens!
See what the other design team members created and join up with our challenge! It’s quite fun!
- Stamp Set – Cool Treats
- Framelits – Frozen Treats, Lots of Labels
- Bundles – Cool Treats Bundle
- Card Stock – Pool Party, Pink Pirouette, Crumb Cake, Peek-a-Boo Peach, Watermelon Wonder
- Ink – Chocolate Chip
- DSP – Tasty Treats
- Other – Wink of Stella
Let’s start with the Cupcake –
I made this using the framelits and no stamping! Well, there is for the greeting, but you get what I mean.
I used the cool new Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate for the bottom dotted portion of the card. It’s flipped over to look silver. Pretty nifty. And, it’s on sale in the Special Deals!! So are the Cupcake Cutouts Framelits!!
I just love the repeated soft stamping of the birthday greeting. Matches the silver look on the bottom quite well! And, using the negative from the Red Foil Swirls, quite cool!
What do you think? Comments make bloggers happy!
Clearance. Stampin’ Up! has put lots of new stuff on the Clearance Rack. LOTS & LOTS of cool stuff – stamps, paper and holiday stuff!
Special Offers. Stampin’ Up! is also having a similar sale to the previous Weekly Deals, called Special Offers. Here are the current ones –
Some awesome deals. You can see my card was made with a few of them!!
Below are the products I used to create my card.