Welcome to another great challenge for Watercooler Wednesday!
Our challenge is one packed with ideas and easy to join as well! It’s a feminine challenge!
I decided to go with something way cute –
….and funny as all get out! This goat though! It’s Tim Holtz, but everything else is Stampin’ Up!
I created this for my cousin Missy who loves goats! We missed her birthday because of hurricane Harvey last month. I got her a goat painting too! So. Yes. Card is waaaay late.
I love how the goat is chewing on wheat, and in the Designer Series Paper there is wheat! Ties the two brands together so nice!!!
This pattern paper, Painted Autumn, is currently on sale at Stampin’ Up. Purchase 3 Designer Series Paper packs and the 4th one is free! Go take a look!
Back to the challenge……see the other Design Team cards at Watercooler Wednesday and link up to our challenge! It’s lots of fun!
- Stamp Set – Special Celebration (sentiment)
- Framelits – Layering Ovals
- Card Stock – Very vanilla, Crumb Cake, Old Olive
- Ink – Early Espresso
- DSP – Painted Autumn
Hard to believe it’s time for a new Create with Connie and Mary tutorial. The October Session will be open soon!! New inspiration. New stamps sets. New projects.
Seasonal Lantern Bundle
Tag & Trimmings Bundle
Smitten Mitten Bundle
Sugarplum Dreams Stamp Set
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials :
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring at least three stamp sets
- Additionally, each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online
- Our FABULOUS design team members are – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Melissa Davies, Libby Fens, and Debbie Henderson. They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year).
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
Check out CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY for more details!