It Thursday. You know what that means. Time for an awesome challenge from Create with Connie and Mary.
We are doing things a bit different for a few weeks as you can see. We have a neat sketch from the catalog to spark the creativity. You go with the layout or the colors in the above picture.
I went with the layout –
I am totally loving this Oh So Eclectic Bundle! The watercolor pattern paper is called Naturally Eclectic Designer Series Paper – matches perfectly! It’s part of the suite of products that all coordinate!!
The flag sits upon a an embossed layer made from the new Layered Leaves Dynamic embossing folder. It’s really cool in that it makes different heights of leaves on the paper that is embossed.
I stamped the flower image and then framelit cut it out. Made for a really pretty flower without cutting out the whole thing – there is a separate shape to do that! The sentiment is also in the set too!
- Stamp Set – Oh So Eclectic
- Framelits – Eclectic Layers, Stitched Shapes
- Bundles – Oh So Eclectic
- Card Stock – Lemon Lime Twist, Emerald Envy, Whisper White
- Ink – Lemon Lime Twist, Emerald Envy
- DSP – Naturally Eclectic
- Punches – Classic Label
- Other – Layered Leaves Dynamic EF, Emerald Envy Baker’s Twine
The brand new JUNE Mini Session is now OPEN! We are featuring products from the BRAND NEW Annual Catalog in June! Delightful Daisy Bundle, Colorful Seasons Bundle, Tranquil Tulips, Wood Words Bundle, and Label Me Pretty Bundle.
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- Our FABULOUS design team members are joining us – Debbie Henderson, Libby Fens, and Melissa Davies! They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year)
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY
JUNE 2017 ONLY