That’s right!Happy Spring (more like summer here in Texas though)!
…..and why mark the occasion with a card??
You know me and my love of paper crafting! And, my pile of unused dies cuts…..
So, I try to use them and create something with them.
This is really just a fun card. The random flowers are my favorite part! Going with a nice retiring Cucumber Crush card base really helped the ‘spring’ stand out.
This non-Easter card shows the versatility of both the Basket Bunch and the Happy Celebration stamp sets! Worked quite nicely with the Carried Away DSP (FREE during Sale-a-Bration).
Luckily, today it IS a beautiful spring day. Guess I can go enjoy it myself now!
The Create with Connie and Mary March Mini Session is now open! Our mini sessions includes the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets.
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts.
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips.
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- The FABULOUS design team designs the projects – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Debbie Henderson, Libby Fens, and Melissa Davies! They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
- Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year)
- And, if you are a Demos….this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy this mini-subscriptions!
Purchase BOTH March and April 2017 Mini Sessions and get a SPRING 3D BONUS TUTORIAL designed by Mary Brown! A perfect project for your spring classes!
So…NOW is a great to subscribe to have all these wonderful ideas right at your fingertips! Head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe today!