Happy Thursday! Yes, Thursday. Already. Looks like another month is flying by before our eyes!
And, you know what that means? Time for another Create with Connie and Mary challenge.
What a cool layout we have today –
I decided to go with a fun Easter type card –
Isn’t this cute, cute?
I just love how the glimmer paper ‘eggs’ are sort of hidden in the grass. This glimmer paper can be yours for FREE through the end of the month during Sale-a-Bration.
I raised the white panel to give the card a little extra ‘pop’ – although it’d look great without it too.
This is a really fun layout and I enjoyed creating a great card with it. For more great inspiration, check out our website or create your own take on the challenge and link up on our Facebook page.
- Stamp Set – Jar of Love
- Framelits – Basket Builder
- Card Stock – Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Cucumber Crush, Mint Macaron, Sweet Sugarplum, Bermuda Bay
- Ink – Tuxedo Black Memento
- Other – 6×6 Glimmer Pack Assortment
The Create with Connie and Mary March Mini Session is now open! Our mini sessions includes the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets.
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts.
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips.
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- The FABULOUS design team designs the projects – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Debbie Henderson, Libby Fens, and Melissa Davies! They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
- Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year)
- And, if you are a Demo….this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy this mini-subscriptions!
So…NOW is a great to subscribe to have all these wonderful ideas right at your fingertips! Head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe today!
Got a quick card slash gift idea I created for Create with Connie and Mary this week!
We have very pretty colors as our inspirational start for the week –
I love these colors! So many different ways you could go with them. But, I chose to go with a winter or could be Christmas themed card –
See,winter, but, could be Christmas, but, doesn’t have to be!
And. Bonus. It’s a gift card holder!!!!
I love to whip these up. Basic measurement is 4 1/4 x 11. Scored at 1 1/2 and 7. Fold up. Use tear & tape to secure. Fold down. Done. That easy, really!
I added a bit of dimension for a little pizzaz!
These are super quick and easy to make a bunch and have in your stash! Use the snowman cut out for another card too!
So, what do you think? I’d love to read your comments!
And, I’d love for you to take time out for your crafty self – just a little – and join us at Create with Connie and Mary this week! You won’t regret it!
- Stamp Set – Jar of Love
- Card Stock – Flirty Flamingo, Pool Party, Whisper White
- Big Shot – Snow Friends Framelits, Gently Falling Embossing Folder,
- Ink – Basic Grey
- Other – Silver Foil, Tear & Tape
Thursday challenge with Create with Connie and Mary today.
We have a beautiful set of colors to challenge you with –
What do you think? I loved them looking at the swatch.
But, when you pull the inks and the card stock out – WOW! Just lovely!
I came up with this –
I was in love with making this pattern background. Sooo nice! And these colors work just perfect.
I didn’t want to block it!
I decided to go with these hearts to be minimal in my design. Something different.
You should see what my other team members did with these colors at Create with Connie and Mary. So many lovely cards! And, why not join us in creating something yourself and sharing it with us!?!?
Supplies used –
- Stamps – Jar of Love (N)
- Card Stock – Sweer Sugarplum (N), Rich Razzleberry, Mint Macaron, Vellum Card Stock
- Ink – Sweet Sugarplum (N), Rich Razzleberry, Mint Macaron
- Punches – Sweetheart Punch
- Other – Very Vanilla Thick Baker’s Twine
Quick post today.
Yep, as the title implies 80 birthdays. Well, who might be having these 80 birthdays you ask?
Well, this lady –
And, I made her a card of course to celebrate these 80 birthdays –
Something rather simple, but elegant.
It has lots of dimension as you can see. All the layers are popped up.
I used the retired Brushed Gold card stock for the one layer. The 8 0 is in the Gold Foil we currently have. I wanted that to be the focal point here.
And, I even stamped my own background – freehand!! I’m lovin’ this stamp set, Jar of Love. It’s quite versatile!
As you can see, I’ve got some celebrating to do. I’m taking a break from crafting today.
I’m feeling in a bit of a floral mood this week.
I once again made time to play with another sketch challenge. Today, it’s Can You Case It.
Here is the sketch, well, colors they’d like you to use –
Nice colors I thought. You have a bit of ‘play’ when is calls for shade and not color names.
I recently got this Jar of Love Bundle and I’ve been itching to play with it. So, why not with this color challenge?
This is what I created –
I’m in love with this set now!
I normally don’t like to use a dark card base, but here, it really made the card.
You can also see how I got around that on the inside here. I just mimicked the front with the same card stock layers and Very Vanilla to write on.
This is just super pretty. And fun. I love playing with new stuff!
After creating the card and getting a fabulous response to it, I’d also like to feature for What Will You Stamp –
It fit beautifully with their other wonderful creations!
I’d love to hear what you think of the card and my take on the color sketch from Can You Case It.