New month and new challenges from Create with Connie and Mary! Here is the newest –
Always fun and inspirational sketches to create with!
I went with a Christmas theme using the sketch –
I started with the new Winter Wonderland embossing folder and added the two snowflakes from the Seasonal Layers Thinlits. The folder is versatile because you can use either side for a beautiful look. It’s finished off with the sentiment from Merry Patterns (a hostess only set with a $300 stamp order).
- Stamp Set – Merry Patterns
- Framelits – Seasonal Layers
- Card Stock – Soft Sky, Real Red, Whisper White
- Ink – Real Red
- Other – Winter Wonderland Embossing Folder, Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate
Hard to believe it’s time for a new Create with Connie and Mary tutorial. The October Session will be open soon!! New inspiration. New stamps sets. New projects.
Seasonal Lantern Bundle
Tag & Trimmings Bundle
Smitten Mitten Bundle
Sugarplum Dreams Stamp Set
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials :
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring at least three stamp sets
- Additionally, each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online
- Our FABULOUS design team members are – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Melissa Davies, Libby Fens, and Debbie Henderson. They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year).
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
Check out CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY for more details!