Happy last day of March! And, hello Create with Connie and Mary blog hop!
Our theme this week is featuring Pastels.
What a wonderful idea and color palette!
I went with an Easter theme – that just shouts pastels to me! Plus, its Easter tomorrow!
I just looked at my Subtles Collection for inspiration here!
Started with a Pink Pirouette card base. Layered (not a color in the Subtles family) Lemon Lime Twist Designer Series Paper from the Fresh Florals pack. Followed by Soft Sky and a stamped So Saffron egg.
The beautiful cross is from Crosses of Hope. It’s cut in Copper Foil. The ‘celebrate’ is in Calypso Coral. And, yes, it was a Sale-a-Bration offering but will be carried over in to the next catalog! Yay!! I hope you were lucky enough to receive that!
Go forward to Debbie Henderson beautiful pastel creations, and back for Mary Brown and her always lovely cards.
Have a blessed holiday!
Stampin’ Up Supplies –
- Stamp Set – Hello Easter
- Framelits – Crosses of Hope, Celebrate You (carryover into the 2018-2019 catalog!)
- Card Stock – Pink Pirouette, Soft Sk, Calypso Coral, Copper Foil, Whisper White
- Ink – So Saffron
- DSP – Fresh Florals
Hello my Thursday friends!
Welcome to another terrific sketch from Create with Connie and Mary!
This week, we have a layout sketch to inspire your creativity –
Nice layout to create an Easter card just in time to be mailed out for Easter!
I started with my stamped egg, then I stamped the dots to resemble speckles on the egg.
I used the Sweet Soiree Specialty Designer Series paper for this card. These are the reverse of the shiny pages in the pack. Nice and subtle for this card!
It all came together nicely following the sketch! Off to create a few more to mail out!
The other Design Team members created some beautiful cards this week. Check them out on our blog. We hope to inspire you! Link up those inspiration cards on our Facebook page!
Stampin’ Up Supplies –
- Stamp Set – Hello Easter, Eclectic Expression (speckles on the egg)
- Card Stock – Pear Pizzaz, Whisper White, Calypso Coral
- Ink – Calypso Coral, Old Olive
- DSP – Sweet Soiree Specialty
Before we know it, Easter will be here – it’s about two weeks away!
Made any cards to send out yet? Perhaps, I will inspire you today!
Our challenge this week at Try Stampin’ on Tuesday is a layout challenge –
Challenge #360. Theme : Easter
I love this sketch! It’s fabulous! Nice, clean, bold blocks of color.
I went with a nontraditional Easter theme on my card –
It’s just adorable! Wouldn’t you agree?
I started out with my colors and then went to adding the embossing and placement on the card.
I cut the ‘bunnies’ from the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch. I removed the ‘arms’ with a straight cut. And, I cut the ears a little deeper and longer. Stamped the face from the Foxy Friends and this is what I call a bunny!
The other Design team members created some nice Easter cards too! Check them out on our blog. If you like to link up a card, you can do so on our blog or our Facebook page. Hope to see you there!
Stampin’ Up Supplies –
- Stamp Set – Hello Easter, Foxy Friends
- Framelits – Stitched Shapes
- Card Stock – Whisper White, Sweet Sugarplum, Peekaboo Peach, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo
- Ink – Melon Mambo
- Punches – Cookie Cutter Builder
- Other – Petal Pair EF, Basket Weave EF (free choices during Sale-a-bration)
Happy Thursday! Yes, Thursday. Already. Looks like another month is flying by before our eyes!
And, you know what that means? Time for another Create with Connie and Mary challenge.
What a cool layout we have today –
I decided to go with a fun Easter type card –
Isn’t this cute, cute?
I just love how the glimmer paper ‘eggs’ are sort of hidden in the grass. This glimmer paper can be yours for FREE through the end of the month during Sale-a-Bration.
I raised the white panel to give the card a little extra ‘pop’ – although it’d look great without it too.
This is a really fun layout and I enjoyed creating a great card with it. For more great inspiration, check out our website or create your own take on the challenge and link up on our Facebook page.
- Stamp Set – Jar of Love
- Framelits – Basket Builder
- Card Stock – Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Cucumber Crush, Mint Macaron, Sweet Sugarplum, Bermuda Bay
- Ink – Tuxedo Black Memento
- Other – 6×6 Glimmer Pack Assortment
The Create with Connie and Mary March Mini Session is now open! Our mini sessions includes the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets.
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts.
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips.
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- The FABULOUS design team designs the projects – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Debbie Henderson, Libby Fens, and Melissa Davies! They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
- Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year)
- And, if you are a Demo….this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy this mini-subscriptions!
So…NOW is a great to subscribe to have all these wonderful ideas right at your fingertips! Head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe today!
Ahhhh. Middle of the week. I hope your Spring break has been good for you! Have you been able to have some you time? Perhaps this new sketch from Watercooler Wednesday will help!
Isn’t this just adorable? We all thought so!
But, remember, this is a CLEAN & SIMPLE challenge – so not a lot of stuff with that bunny – simple is the key.
I whipped this up quickly –
It helps having an adorable stamp set and coordinating framelits! And, yes, DSP on hand too.
This is a super sweet card and I can’t wait to mail it out!
I think my ‘peeps’ on the Design Team liked it. Lol! Do you? Comments are always appreciated.
See what the other made and find those dusty bunny stamps and use them!!! Challenges are soo much fun to play along with!
- Stamp Set – Basket Bunch
- Framelits – Basket Builder, Lot of Labels
- Bundles – Basket Bunch Bundle
- Card Stock – Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
- Ink – Basic Grey
- DSP – Fruit Stand
Playing around with the Spring themed bundle, Basket Builder.
I got some color inspiration from Color Throwdown –
And, a layout inspiration from CAS(E) this sketch –
Great starting points, right?
And, we can always use thank you cards –
Cute. Thank you cards.
I just loved these sweet little carrots! A whole bunch! Lol!
The sentiment is in the stamp set too! Coordinates perfectly!
So? Winner? Perhaps I should create a bunch of these? Orange you glad you stopped by?
I made this adorable
card using the Sale-a-Bration set, Honeycomb Happiness.
It’s just too cute not to share –
I had a several of these chicks cut out and decided to use them in random cards. This one, I turned into a bunny by adding some ears! These were actually two different butterfly punches!
The flowers were made by punching tiny flowers around the Wildflower Fields DSP, another great Sale-a-Bration choice! You can never go wrong with DSP, and FREE DSP at that!
One more look at my cutie.
You’ve come this far in my post. You should practice good ‘card carma’ and leave a comment.