We have a fun new challenge today over at Watercooler Wednesday!
See. Christmas in June (almost July)!
After rummaging through my current items, I realized that this intricate santa carried over! So, here we go –
Pretty non-traditional I’d say!
Ssssshhhhh. Simple too!
I literally cut the focal image out and adhered it to the Blushing Bride card base.
Stamped a sentiment and finished it off with some baker’s twine. A stack of these could be created in no time, really.
So. You feeling the non-traditional Christmas spirit? If so, join up with our challenge over at Watercooler Wednesday! Challenges are so much fun to play along with!
- Stamp Set – Holly Berry Happiness
- Framelits – Detailed Santa
- Card Stock – Blushing Bride, Basic Black
- Ink – Memento Black
- Other – Basic Black Solid Baker’s Twine
The JUNE Mini Session is still OPEN! We are featuring products from the NEW Annual Catalog in June! Delightful Daisy Bundle, Colorful Seasons Bundle, Tranquil Tulips, Wood Words Bundle, and Label Me Pretty Bundle.
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- Our FABULOUS design team members are joining us – Debbie Henderson, Libby Fens, and Melissa Davies! They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year)
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY
JUNE 2017 ONLY
I’ve got a wonderful card share for you today. It was designed for Create with Connie and Mary.
Here is our color challenge for the week –
Some real pretty, pretty colors!
I wanted to make a card that really showcased these colors. And, this is what I thought was fitting –
An elegant Santa card!
If only the pictures would just show how pretty this card is!
I decided to go with a 5 x 5 card, a little bigger than the Santa Thinlit. The dimensionals between each layer add some ‘pop’ to the card.
I used some silver and white twine from a previous Paper Pumpkin. It was just the last detail the card needed!
So, what do you think? Isn’t it lovely? I’d love to read what you think!
You can always head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what the other designers have created. Perhaps we will inspire you to join us this week!
- Stamp Set – none
- Card Stock – Whisper White, Soft Sky, Sweet Sugarplum
- Big Shot – Detailed Santa Thinlits
- Ink – none
- Other – Silver Foil
Ahhhhh November! Just about a month away from Christmas. And, the perfect time to participate in the Wacky Watercooler Blog Hop!
We all have a great spread of projects to show you.
I created this nice holiday decor item –
…..a sweet holiday frame using the Santa Thinlits and a Paper Pumpkin frame from a few years back.
I went a little non-Christmas with this –
It’s a journal/memory keeper for the new upcoming year!
See it open –
On the one side, the pages are preprinted to write in the date. On the inside cover I stamped a sentiment to remember and cherish special days.
The added page marker is a nice touch too! I just adhered the ribbon with Tear & Tape to inside back cover.
Together it’s a great holiday pair to have in your stash of crafty goodness for the holidays!
I’d appreciate your thoughts on my creations before moving on!
You can go back Priscilla’s blog. She is so creative!
Or move forward to Marsha’s blog. She has some awesome projects!
If you missed someone, you can catch up here, our ‘home‘.
- Stamp Set – Frosted Medallion
- Card Stock – Whisper White Thick
- DSP – Candy Cane Lane
- Ink – Bermuda Bay
- Big Shot – Detailed Santa Thinlits, Large Numbers Framelits
- Other – Red Foil, Silver Foil, Bermuda Bay 1/8 Stitched Ribbon