Today I’m designing for FUN and just playing with my paper and stamps!!
I loved our other sketch at Try Stampin’ on Tuesday (we have two Design Teams, I’m on the other one) –
Challenge #350. Optional Theme : Smell the Goodies
And, it really paired so nicely with the Addicted to CAS Challenge #125 – Sweets!
I had this lovely idea . . . . . . .
I had a little bit of both these Designer Series Papers left. Plenty for a perfect card creation here! And, yes, I fussy cut those teeny tiny cupcakes!! One of the coffee cups is framelit cut, the other, fussy cut. I forgot about that framelit on the first one!
Let’s see what other fun I can get into now by just playing with my paper and stamps!! LOL!!
Thanks for stopping by!
- Stamp Set – Cool Treats
- Framelits – Coffee Cups
- Card Stock – Soft Sky, Blushing Bride
- Ink – Early Espresso
- DSP – Coffee Break, Birthday Memories
Did you see the Create with Connie and Mary November Session!?!? These tutorials make planning your holiday classes a snap! You should try them out!
Here is a sneak at the November projects –
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials :
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring at least three stamp sets
- Additionally, each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online
- Our FABULOUS design team members are – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Melissa Davies, Libby Fens, and Debbie Henderson. They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year).
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
Check out CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY for more details!