It’s Friday! Time for Color Challenge #10 with stampin’ with libbystamps, my team members.
I have a nice downline, but really only one loves to participate in challenges – that’s ok. Would you like a discount on Stampin’ Up products??? Thinking about becoming a demonstrator? Contact me. Let’s talk.
Back to out challenge. Colors this week are Fresh Fig, Lemon Lime Twist and Peekaboo Peach. As always, we use these colors as a guideline because we don’t always have all the colors.
Carole has intrigued me with her take in the sketch this week –
Adorable card, but, look at this box –
She didn’t leave a pattern or link to how she created this, but, I’ll ask. It’s perfect for a nice gift or treats!
I decided to go with a Halloween card –
I created a similar card a few months back and decided to create it again using these colors. It’s quick, simple and very cute!!
Sending out Halloween cards it on my list this month. I hope to accomplish this!
Got to run. I told my downline that if they participated in this challenge 10, I’d send them some Stampin’ Up goodies. Just one of the perks of being in my downline!
You know, most of my downline are hobby demonstrators. They are in just for fun and, of course, the discounted products!
Hard to believe it’s time for a new Create with Connie and Mary tutorial. The October Session will be open soon!! New inspiration. New stamps sets. New projects.
Seasonal Lantern Bundle
Tag & Trimmings Bundle
Smitten Mitten Bundle
Sugarplum Dreams Stamp Set
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials :
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring at least three stamp sets
- Additionally, each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online
- Our FABULOUS design team members are – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Melissa Davies, Libby Fens, and Debbie Henderson. They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year).
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
Check out CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY for more details!