Today we have a super sketch over at Create with Connie and Mary –
I was really inspired by it. As we know, graduation season will be starting next month (I know, right? You didn’t realize it, did you!?). I decided to get to work on grads ideas! I have made two recently, here is one of them using our sketch this week –
How fun and fresh and modern is this???
…..and, when you open it, it’s a gift card holder too! I used the same size Whisper White panel as the front, this time, I only adhered it to three side leaving the left side open to slide something fun in the pocket. Use Tear & tape for this for the extra strong bond.
TIP : if you’re adding a gift card, place the gift card down first then adhere the panel. That way, the gift card will slid out easily.
I can wait to create more of these. Maybe in local school colors? This is just a great design to create with!
- Stamp Set – Suite Sentiments
- Framelits – Balloon Framelits, Large Numbers
- Card Stock – Basic Black, Whisper White, Real Red
- Ink – Memento Black
- DSP – Fabulous Foil Acetate
- Other – Tear & Tape Adhesive
The Create with Connie and Mary April Mini Session is open! Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets.
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts.
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips.
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- The FABULOUS design team designs the projects – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Debbie Henderson, Libby Fens, and Melissa Davies! They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
- Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year)
- And, if you are a Demo….this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy this mini-subscriptions!
So…NOW is a great to subscribe to have all these wonderful ideas right at your fingertips! Head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe today!