Good news! Good news!
I was promoted to Silver Elite during the most recent Sale-a-Bration! Yay! So excited!!!! Thank you to Joan and Karen for joining my team! Welcome!
At our team meeting last night, my upline, Pearl Robb, surprised me with a sweet little, unexpected, gift! I just had to take a picture because, she too was promoted too!
We also did a few make’n takes and created cards to swap!
Here are the swaps from everyone.
I’ll start with mine of course! I also had it on my Card Buffet this weekend. It’s a really cute graduation card –
It’s standard card size too!
I got the idea from Debbie Henderson. She has a great tutorial for this shorter version. Check her out!
All the cards were awesome this month! Happy to have these samples!
We had a wonderful time chatting and catching up on things! I wished were all able to meet more often!
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets.
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts.
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips.
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- The FABULOUS design team designs the projects – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Debbie Henderson, Libby Fens, and Melissa Davies! They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
- Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year)
- And, if you are a Demo….this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy this mini-subscriptions!
So…NOW is a great to subscribe to have all these wonderful ideas right at your fingertips! Head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe today!