We are having the best spring weather here in the Texas area – low, low humidity! Feels SO much like a fresh spring!
So, time to celebrate and get creative with a Create with Connie and Mary blog hop!
Our theme this week is Spring Flowers! Just perfect – because everything here is just a blooming!
I think of tulips when I thing spring. So, that was my inspiration for this –
……and Mother’s Day. It’ll be be here before we know it!
These sweet tulips were created using a couple of the egg framelits from the Basket Builder framelits. Would you believe that!?!?! Yes, it took two Big Shot passes for each one, but so worth it. These are adorable flowers!
- Stamp Set – Oh So Succulent
- Framelits – Basket Builder, Window Box
- Card Stock – Sweet Sugarplum, Sahara Sand, So Saffron, Peekaboo Peach, Melon Mambo, Watermelon Wonder, Pear Pizzaz
- Ink – Sweet Sugarplum
- DSP – Succulent Garden
- Other – Emerald Envy Solid Baker’s Twine
The Create with Connie and Mary April Mini Session will soon be open! Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets.
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts.
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips.
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- The FABULOUS design team designs the projects – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Debbie Henderson, Libby Fens, and Melissa Davies! They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
- Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year)
- And, if you are a Demo….this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy this mini-subscriptions!
So…NOW is a great to subscribe to have all these wonderful ideas right at your fingertips! Head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe today!