Hello my Thursday friends!
I have a wonderful card created for Create with Connie and Mary and our newest color challenge –
And, I used them to create this lovely birthday card –
Fun, colorful! A card suitable for anyone – young, old, male, female!
I started by stampin the greeting in two colors, Old Olive and Calypso Coral. I hand cut Happy Birthday from one of the images. The other one, I framelit cut close to the words. That way, adding the Happy Birthday, it’ll hang over the edge!
I added those to a Whisper White card base with a full 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 piece of Designer Series Paper on the front. The balloons added a nice ‘birthday’ touch!
Check out the other Design team cards on our blog. Want to create a card and show off your work? You can do so on our Facebook page. Looking forward to seeing you there!
Stampin’ Up Supplies –
- Stamp Set – Birthday Wit
- Framelits – Stitched Shapes, Layering Circles
- Card Stock – Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Peekaboo Peach
- Ink – Old Olive, Calypso Coral
- DSP – Sweet Soiree
- Punches – Balloon Builder
- Other – Journaling Pens
Been a few days since I posted. Good to be back. I’m sharing a card created for Watercooler Wednesday.
Our theme this week was chosen by Judy –
Everyone loves a good birthday challenge! I went with this –
A fun take with this Happy Birthday thinlits set. I separated it to do a little something extra with it! I placed it side by side. The DSP I used the same sheet, just reversed one of them to use the other side!
Also super fun because it’s a . . . . . . . . . . .
Gift card holder!
I used the standard size card. I just scored, folder over, punched and adhered the flap to create a pocket for the gift card! So easy!
Check out what the other Design team Members created at our Watercooler Wednesday blog. Create a card and join us!
- Stamp Set – Happy Birthday Gorgeous
- Framelits – Happy Birthday
- Bundles – Happy Birthday Gorgeous
- Card Stock – Whisper White, Basic Grey, Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Dapper Denim
- Ink – Basic Grey
- DSP – Color Theory
- Punches – Balloon Builder, Pretty Label
- Other – Tear & Tape Adhesive
The new JULY session is now available!
This month, we are featuring –
- Crafting Forever
- Pocketful of Sunshine Bundle
- Delightful Daisy Bundle
- Wood Words Bundle
- Happy Birthday Gorgeous Bundle (I designed this one!!!!)
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets
- Additionally, each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online
- Our FABULOUS design team members are – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Melissa Davies, Libby Fens, and Debbie Henderson. They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year).
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY