Happy start of another week! April almost over! Yikes!
At my April Card Buffet, I designed a simple dragonfly card with Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits.
I admit. I hadn’t gotten these until recently – yes, I know they have been all the rage. This turned out to be a popular card too.
It’s simple. It’s clean. It’s cheery. It’s pretty. Agree?
The dragonflies are popped up on dimensionals as if they are flying – so elegant!
And, as a bonus, these thinlits will be in the new catalog! So, they are a good addition to your framelit collection.
- Stamp Set – All Things Thanks
- Framelits – Detailed Dragonfly, Layering Circles
- Card Stock – Whisper White, Basic Black, Melon Mambo
- Ink – Memento Black
- DSP – Brights Designer Paper Series Stack
- Other – Basic Black Baker’s Twine
Did you know that I have a tutorial that you can purchase? I do! I am a part of the Create with Connie and Mary team! Every month we create a new set of tutorials for you called Sessions. Show me some love and order one today!
The Create with Connie and Mary April Mini Session is open! Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets.
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts.
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips.
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- The FABULOUS design team designs the projects – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Debbie Henderson, Libby Fens, and Melissa Davies! They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
- Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year)
- And, if you are a Demo….this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy this mini-subscriptions!
So…NOW is a great to subscribe to have all these wonderful ideas right at your fingertips! Head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe today!