My current classes are Card Buffets. I create 6-8 different cards/party favors that attendees can choose from. Make as little as 4. Or, make more.
I spoil those that attend. All cuts are made. Bases are scored. Everything is bagged. Adhesive is provided. You stamp, assemble, socialize, snack and place an order if you like.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to register for classes or if you have more questions.
- 1 egg
- 1 16 ounce can pumpkin
- 1 box Gingerbread mix
Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 9×13 jelly roll pan with nonstick spray. Beat/mix eggs & pumpkin. Add gingerbread mix. Combine all ingredients. Spread in pan. Bake for 20-30 minutes until cake tester come out clean. Dust with powdered sugar or ice with cream cheese icing!
At my monthly classes I have a few *staple* recipes that I use over and over.
Wine Sangria. Here are the basic components –
- 1 bottle of wine (cheap, expensive, red, white – it does not matter)
- 1 frozen mixer (like a Margherita or a daiquiri)
- 2-3 bottles of sparkling flavored water (1 liter size)
- fresh fruit
I combine the wine, mixer and fruit and let them *marry*. When its time to serve, I add ice to my pitcher, the *mix*, and the sparkling water. Stir and serve!
Some idea combinations
- 1 – Margherita mixer, lemon/lime sparkling water and cut up oranges, lemons, and limes.
- 2 – Peach daiquiri mixer, peach sparkling water, and fresh or frozen peaches.
- 3 – Strawberry daiquiri mixer, lime sparkling water and any kind of berries, fresh or frozen!
Quick Artichoke Dip–
- 2 8oz packages of soften cream cheese
- 1 16oz can of artichoke hearts (non marinated), chopped
- 1 bag (1 1/2 cup) shredded parmesan cheese
I combine all 3 ingredients and microwave to soften. Serve with crackers or bread!
For an added touch, pour into a baking dish. bake at 350 until browned and bubbly. Serve warm. Or you can serve it warm from a miniature crockpot.
I have tried all 3 ways and they are always a hit – it just depends on your time!