Happy funtastic creative Saturday!
You know it’s time for another round of creative ideas from Create with Connie and Mary!
Our theme this week is a Shaped Card (not rectangle or square).
I had to put my thinking cap on for this one. This is going to be a great hop!
I looked at some of the new framelits that we have. The Coffee Cups framelits looked like a winner for creating a ‘shaped card’.
Adorbs, right!?!?!?!?!?! It’s connected by the lid and/or the top of the cup.
I stamped two cups, one for the front, one for the inside. They are connected by the ‘plastic’ top that was folded.
The words were masked off and die cut to create the outside and inside sentiment bands.
I even created a cute little envelope for it –
Totally closed. Remember, this is a small card.
Untied and splayed open. The card shows nicely!
….and, SURPRISE! It holds a gift card too!
The envelope is actually one of Stampin’ Up’s envelopes from the Notecards & Envelope sets. I scored it. Removed the upper side flaps. Folded sides in. Punched 1/2 partial circle on the sides. Ran ribbon through. Done. . . . .in a nutshell anyway!
You’ll be soo excited to see what the other Design Team members created with our Shaped themed cards blog hop this week!
- Stamp Set – Coffee Cafe
- Framelits – Coffee Cups
- Bundles – Coffee Cafe
- Card Stock – Powder Pink, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Vellum
- Ink – Powder Pink, Crumb, Chocolate Chip
- Punches – 1/2 Circle
- Other – 3/8 Crumb Cake Classic Weave Ribbon, Notecards & Envelopes
Just letting you know, the new JULY session is now available!
This month, we are featuring –
- Crafting Forever
- Pocketful of Sunshine Bundle
- Delightful Daisy Bundle
- Wood Words Bundle
- Happy Birthday Gorgeous Bundle (I designed this one!!!!)
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets
- Additionally, each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online
- Our FABULOUS design team members are – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Melissa Davies, Libby Fens, and Debbie Henderson. They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year).
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY