Happy 4th of July!!!
Got a festive card designed for Try Stampin’ on Tuesday!
Theme : Dainty and neat.
Well, I believe I got the neat part down. The dainty, I don’t know about that. I created a card to celebrate the 4th –
Terrific card, right?
I miss the designer series paper stacks we had in color families. I did found this nice shade of Dapper Denim pattern paper from the Eastern Palace Specialty papers we currently carry. I love the way it looks with Cherry Cobbler.
It makes for a very nice festive card wouldn’t you agree?
You can see what the other design team members created on our Try Stampin’ on Tuesday blog or on our Facebook page. You can also link up a card on either place too. Join us – it’s so much fun to participate in card challenges!
- Stamp Set – Number of Years
- Framelits – Large Number, Stars (retired)
- Card Stock – Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Dapper Denim, Silver Foil, Silver Glimmer paper
- Ink – Dapper Denim, Crumb Cake
- DSP – Eastern Palace Specialty
- Other – Rhinestone Basic Jewels
The new JULY session will soon be here!
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets
- Additionally, each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online
- Our FABULOUS design team members are – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Melissa Davies, Libby Fens, and Debbie Henderson. They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year).
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!