What a wonderful Saturday! Great day to check out the Create with Connie and Mary blog hop!
Our theme this week is The Beauty of Fall.
This is perfect because I LOVE fall. It’s my favorite time of the year.
I created a nice fall card –
It’s really fun! I combined a variety of patterns from the Painted Harvest Designer Series Paper as well as some stamping!
The leaves I inked up in the Crushed Curry, then rocked the outer portion in the different ink pads to get this effect on the leaves. It’s a gorgeous, easy, and a must try technique!
I even got fancy – fancy and wrapped the gold thread behind the circle. These sort of things I struggle to get the look I want!
I am sure the other Design Team members created wonderful fall cards too!
- Stamp Set – Painted Harvest, Colorful Season
- Framelits – Seasonal Layers, Layering Circles
- Card Stock – Very Vanilla
- Ink – Early Espresso
- DSP – Painted Autumn
- Other – Gold Metallic Thread
Guess what’s available today??? The Create with Connie and Mary November Session!!
Here is a sneak at the November projects –
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials :
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring at least three stamp sets
- Additionally, each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online
- Our FABULOUS design team members are – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Melissa Davies, Libby Fens, and Debbie Henderson. They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year).
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
Check out CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY for more details!