Happy Thursday! Welcome to a Create with Connie and Mary new sketch challenge.
Today we have some beautiful colors to inspire you –
When I looked at these colors, I had thoughts of warmth and softness. So that is what I translated onto my card –
Don’t these look like really soft cozy mittens? Amazing how you can invoke this in a card design!
To start off, I used the Smitten Mittens bundle to create this card. I stamped the mittens and trim on a sheet from the Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Series Paper (it’s actually the same sheet, just front and back!). Added the sentiment and stamped the snowflakes for a little dimension.
When it was finished, I felt it needed a little something, so I added the baker’s twine to the mitten edges.
Everyone on the Create with Connie and Mary Design team create some lovely cards! Go check them out.
When we inspire you, you can link up you card on our Facebook page!
Stampin’ Up Supplies –
- Stamp Set – Smitten Mittens, Colorful Seasons (snowflakes)
- Framelits – Many Mittens, Layering Circles
- Bundles – Smitten Mittens
- Card Stock – Pool Party, Whisper White
- Ink – Night of Navy, Pool Party, Powder Pink
- DSP – Whole Lot of Lovely
- Other – Whisper White Baker’s Twine
Did you catch our October Create with Connie and Mary tutorial? Well, the November Session is almost ready to be released! But, the October session is still available!
Here is a sneak at the November projects –
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials :
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring at least three stamp sets
- Additionally, each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online
- Our FABULOUS design team members are – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Melissa Davies, Libby Fens, and Debbie Henderson. They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year).
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
Check out CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY for more details!