Thanks for stopping by today!
I designed this ‘triple time trees’ card for three purposes: first for this new sketch challenge at Create with Connie and Mary , second for my Team Meeting swap on Monday, and third for my upcoming Card Buffet this Sunday! See this great sketch –
…..and, I love the way it turned out – just like I thought it would!
I started with cutting these beautiful tress from the Champagne Foil Sheets, it is beautiful foil!!! I used the Christmas Around the World Designer Series Paper that is on sale until the end of the month for the circle behind the trees. I finished the card off with the simply stated sentiment from Merry Patterns and some Basic Jewel Rhinestones. Additionally, the Very Vanilla panel is embossed in the Softly Falling Embossing Folder.
Quite a simple card to create.
The other Design Team members at Create with Connie and Mary created some very pretty cards too! Check them out! Want to join our challenge? You can link up a card on our Facebook page. Hope to see you there!
Stampin’ Up Supplies –
- Stamp Set – Merry Patterns
- Framelits – Card Front Builder
- Card Stock – Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Champagne Foil
- Ink – Basic Grey
- DSP – Christmas Around the World
- Other – Softly Falling EF, Basic Jewel Rhinestones
Did you know that the October Session is now open to purchase from Create with Connie and Mary? New inspiration. New stamps sets. New projects.
Seasonal Lantern Bundle
Tag & Trimmings Bundle
Smitten Mitten Bundle
Sugarplum Dreams Stamp Set
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials :
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring at least three stamp sets
- Additionally, each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online
- Our FABULOUS design team members are – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Melissa Davies, Libby Fens, and Debbie Henderson. They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year).
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
Check out CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY for more details!