Feeling the Christmas spirit for Create with Connie and Mary today!
We have a new color challenge that we’d love to see you participate in –
Fun colors that’d be great for really any occasion.
See how fun this Christmas card is? It uses the Merry Cafe stamp set from the Holiday Mini. It coordinates with the Coffee Cups framelits from the large catalog. This is a great card and mix of pattern papers.
See how the other Design Team members used these colors at Create with Connie and Mary.
Want to create a card using these colors? You can link it up here on Facebook.
Stampin’ Up Supplies –
- Stamp Set – Merry Cafe
- Framelits – Coffee Cup
- Card Stock – Lemon Lime Twist, Soft Sky, Garden Green, Whisper White
- Ink – Garden Green
- DSP – Painted Autumn, Coffee Break (on sale the month of October)
- Other – Softly Falling EF, Basic Jewel Rhinestones, retired Garden Green Baker’s Twine,
Hard to believe the new Create with Connie and Mary October Session is now open to purchase!! New inspiration. New stamps sets. New projects.
Seasonal Lantern Bundle
Tag & Trimmings Bundle
Smitten Mitten Bundle
Sugarplum Dreams Stamp Set
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials :
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring at least three stamp sets
- Additionally, each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online
- Our FABULOUS design team members are – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Melissa Davies, Libby Fens, and Debbie Henderson. They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year).
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
Check out CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY for more details!