Happy August! Yes, August. Already! That means blog hop time! First one of the day. This one is for Blogging Friends Blog Hop!
Our theme this month is perfect – All About You!
I took this a little personally. I made three projects translating some of my favorites in stamped card form.
I am here because…..
I literally create something everyday. Yes, every day.
This is a little booklet created for my stamp club 6 ladies. They each made one at the first class in July. They can jot down stamps they ‘need’.
Next, a favorite drink of mine……
Current love? Cold brew. Shared with a friend, my daughter.
….and, this bundle – it’s one of the best in the catalog!
I love flowers. Tulips more specifically and the color black.
So. Me described in cards. My love for stampin’, coffee, and flowers!
Before heading over to talented, Mary, please leave me a comment.
- Stamp Set – Crafting Forever, Coffee Cafe, Timeless Textures, Tranquil Tulips, Eastern Beauty
- Framelits – Coffee Cups Framelits
- Bundles – Coffee Cafe Bundle,
- Card Stock – Basic Black, Rose Red, Whisper White,
- Ink – Memento Black, Crushed Curry, Rose Red
- DSP – Color Theory DSP,
- Other – various retired Stampin’ Up ribbons
Just letting you know, I’m on the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team too! I create one of the tutorials for them! The fabulous JULY session is still available! And, before we know it, the August session will be available on the 11th! They are worth a looking into.
This JULY, we are featuring –
- Crafting Forever
- Pocketful of Sunshine Bundle
- Delightful Daisy Bundle
- Wood Words Bundle
- Happy Birthday Gorgeous Bundle (I designed this one!!!!)
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets
- Additionally, each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online
- Our FABULOUS design team members are – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Melissa Davies, Libby Fens, and Debbie Henderson. They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year).
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!