Happy, happy, HAPPY Saturday!! It’s my birthday! Which is sort of like Christmas in July for me. Hubs and kids always treat me soo well!
And, it’s time to blog hop with Create with Connie and Mary!
I pointed out my birthday is like Christmas in July because Christmas is also the theme of the blog hop today!
Of course, I have no new Christmas items to show off, so I went with one of my favorite, current, stamp sets, Christmas Pines. I also used this stunning color combo again, Soft Sky, Cherry Cobbler, and Tranquil Tide. I used it on Friday as well. I just can’t get enough of it!
See how well these colors work together –
This card has lots of dimension too! It gives it a real elegant touch!
- Stamp Set – Christmas Pines
- Framelits – Stitched Shapes Framelits
- Card Stock – Soft Sky, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Silver Foil Sheets
- Ink – Cherry Cobbler
- DSP – Eastern Palace Specialty
- Other – Soft Sky Soft Baker’s Twine (retired)
Just letting you know, I’m on the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team as well. I create one of the tutorials for them! The fabulous JULY session is still available! And, before we know it, the August session will be available! They are worth a looking into.
This JULY, we are featuring –
- Crafting Forever
- Pocketful of Sunshine Bundle
- Delightful Daisy Bundle
- Wood Words Bundle
- Happy Birthday Gorgeous Bundle (I designed this one!!!!)
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets
- Additionally, each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online
- Our FABULOUS design team members are – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Melissa Davies, Libby Fens, and Debbie Henderson. They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year).
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!