Got time for a cup of coffee and a cupcake for Create with Connie and Mary?
We have a new sketch starting today and I bet you have time for this kind of coffee and cupcake –
In card form!
Calorie free my friend, calorie free.
I used the Coffee Cafe bundle again. You can’t go wrong with this set at all. The background squares were just cut out, nothing fancy.
- Stamp Set – Coffee Cafe, Oh So Eclectic
- Framelits – Coffee Cups
- Bundles – Coffee Cafe
- Card Stock – Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip
- Ink – Crumb Cake, Soft Sky, Early Espresso
- DSP – Coffee Break
Just letting you know, I’m on the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team as well and the new JULY session is now available! I create part of the tutorial for them!
This month, we are featuring –
- Crafting Forever
- Pocketful of Sunshine Bundle
- Delightful Daisy Bundle
- Wood Words Bundle
- Happy Birthday Gorgeous Bundle (I designed this one!!!!)
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets
- Additionally, each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online
- Our FABULOUS design team members are – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Melissa Davies, Libby Fens, and Debbie Henderson. They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year).
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!