It’s Christmas in July for Watercooler Wednesday.
…..and, it’s also my hosted challenge!
I had a Card Buffet last Sunday and one of the favorite cards was a watercolor card. I decided to use the idea and create a Christmas card with this technique –
To create this lovely background, I damped the watercolor paper generously. I took one of our blocks and inked it up running it across the wet watercolor paper creating a nifty effect when dried. I used Real Red and Emerald Envy.
Once dried, I stamped the circles from the Eastern Beauty stamp set. The sentiment is from Oh, What Fun.
Simple. Quick. Fun.
See the others Christmas in July cards on our Watercooler Wednesday blog. Create a card and join us! I’d love to see you play along with my challenge this week!
- Stamp Set – Eastern Beauty, Oh What Fun
- Card Stock Emerald Envy
- Ink – Real red, Emerald Envy, Watercolor Paper
Just letting you know, I’m on the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team as well and the new JULY session is now available! I create part of the tutorial for them!
This month, we are featuring –
- Crafting Forever
- Pocketful of Sunshine Bundle
- Delightful Daisy Bundle
- Wood Words Bundle
- Happy Birthday Gorgeous Bundle (I designed this one!!!!)
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets
- Additionally, each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online
- Our FABULOUS design team members are – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Melissa Davies, Libby Fens, and Debbie Henderson. They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year).
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!