Good to see you again for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop!
Our theme this week is a Beach Theme. I think of basking under the sun, laying on a towel placed on the warm sand……
Ok, I’ll create a card to reflect that feeling –
Resembles a fun beach towel, doesn’t it???
…….and, who doesn’t like to be told they look gorgeous, right?
Simply a fun card! I love these Pocket Framelits sunglasses. Perfect for this ‘beachy’ card!
- Stamp Set – Pocket Full of Sunshine
- Framelits – Pocket Framelits
- Bundles – Pocket Full of Sunshine
- Card Stock – Whisper White, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Pacific Point. Lemon Lime Twist
- Ink – Memento Black
- Other – Rhinestones
Just letting you know, I’m on the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team as well and the new JULY session is now available! I create part of the tutorial for them!
This month, we are featuring –
- Crafting Forever
- Pocketful of Sunshine Bundle
- Delightful Daisy Bundle
- Wood Words Bundle
- Happy Birthday Gorgeous Bundle (I designed this one!!!!)
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets
- Additionally, each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online
- Our FABULOUS design team members are – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Melissa Davies, Libby Fens, and Debbie Henderson. They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year).
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!