Hello stampin’ friends! Time to share a card I created for Create with Connie and Mary and our newest color challenge that started today!
I pulled out the card stocks as a starting point. I always do with color inspirations.
After plying around with a few different ideas…..I settled on this –
Super adorable in person! The color balance is really nice here. You need it with these deep tones.
The Color Theory Designer Series 6×6 Paper Stack really help that balance of color. I couldn’t resist using the Daisy Punch either. I added a tiny ‘stem’ partially up next to the Designer Series Paper.
The leaves are from the Banners For You stamp set as well the sentiment and, of course, the banner!
This came together so nicely, I think I’ll have this on the Card Buffet this Sunday!
Did I inspire you with my colorful card? The Design Team did a great job with the colors this week. Check out their cards at Create with Connie and Mary .
To add a card to our challenge, simply link it up on our Facebook page.
- Stamp Set – Banners For You
- Framelits – Bunch of Banners
- Card Stock – Whisper White, Berry Burst. Island Indigo, Old Olive
- Ink – Berry Burst. island Indigo, Old Olive
- DSP – Color Theory
- Punches – Daisy, 1/2 Circle
Just letting you know, I’m on the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team as well and the new JULY session is now available! I create part of the tutorial for them!
This month, we are featuring –
- Crafting Forever
- Pocketful of Sunshine Bundle
- Delightful Daisy Bundle
- Wood Words Bundle
- Happy Birthday Gorgeous Bundle (I designed this one!!!!)
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets
- Additionally, each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online
- Our FABULOUS design team members are – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Melissa Davies, Libby Fens, and Debbie Henderson. They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year).
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!