It feels soooo good to create just to create!
Well, ok. I am creating potential cards for a Card Buffet next weekend.
I want to feature the Birthday Memories Suite from the new Stampin’ Up catalog. And, I just love this poodle!
Don’t you?? And, it gets better. It’s printed Designer Series Paper that you framelit cut the poodle!!!! Yay!! (There is also a poodle stamp that works with the framelit too!)
All I did was stamp the sentiment and the packages! How easy is that?? I think this card is a GO for the card Buffet!
I’m inspired to create a few more cards with this fabulous bundle. The bundle price includes the stamp set, framelits and the Designer Series Paper!!! That way, you’re ready to create at a moments notice because you have everything needed!
And, I’m going to include the Balloon Honeycomb Embellishments, free when someone, perhaps you, purchases this bundle! That’s in addition to the $5.00 coupon that Stampin’ Up will give you during bonus days. Want to order this bundle? You can do it here! Use hostess code, N3HH9XKF.
- Stamp Set – Birthday Delivery
- Framelits – Birthday Friends, Layering Circles
- Bundles – Birthday Delivery
- Card Stock – Real Red, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
- Ink – Memento Black, Daffodil Delight
- DSP – Birthday Memories
I also design for cards for Create with Connie and Mary.
Just letting you know, the new JULY session is now available!
This month, we are featuring –
- Crafting Forever
- Pocketful of Sunshine Bundle
- Delightful Daisy Bundle
- Wood Words Bundle
- Happy Birthday Gorgeous Bundle (I designed this one!!!!)
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets
- Additionally, each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online
- Our FABULOUS design team members are – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Melissa Davies, Libby Fens, and Debbie Henderson. They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year).
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!