I have a fun card today for a new Create with Connie and Mary challenge!
Isn’t this a great layout? I love the different shape in the center. Sort of tapered in.
I knew I wanted to use this new Color Theory Designer Series Paper stack again. It’s one of those 6×6 stacks!
And, for some reason, I decided to go with this Mixed Drinks set!
I had Cherry Cobbler still on the table and thought, perfect for a red wine color! So I went with the beer and wine!
Of course, they are fussy cut! I wouldn’t have it any other way! Just kidding, the framelits do spoil us!
What a fun card to leave for your someone special! Perhaps even to initiate a date, with a drink too!!
This is a great layout! The other Design team members did some fabulous creations using it. Check them out on our Create with Connie and Mary. And, if we inspired you, link up a card on our Facebook page.
- Stamp Set – Mixed Drinks
- Card Stock – Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
- Ink – Memento Black, Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry
- DSP – Color Theory
The new JULY session is now available!
This month, we are featuring –
- Crafting Forever
- Pocketful of Sunshine Bundle
- Delightful Daisy Bundle
- Wood Words Bundle
- Happy Birthday Gorgeous Bundle (I designed this one!!!!)
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets
- Additionally, each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online
- Our FABULOUS design team members are – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Melissa Davies, Libby Fens, and Debbie Henderson. They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year).
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!