Have a nice festive 4th? I hope you did!
It’s time for another wonderful challenge for Watercooler Wednesday!
Did you see our new logo??? Nice, huh?
Ok, ok, our challenge this week is from Fiona –
I thought about this one for a while. It’s feminine – should be easy, right? Well, I don’t like to create the ‘pink’ cards because a lot of women don’t like pink – at all.
But, this new Lemon Lime Twist is a fun color though!
And, yes, diamonds are another thing that every women doesn’t necessarily like either. But, I like the pattern paper here and the cool framelits that match the paper…..So, I went with that!
This is such a fun card! I backed the glittery diamonds in vellum for a little more pop to them on the card. I also added a tiny decorative edge to the left side of the card using the new Decorative Ribbon Border Punch. Just a few little details to create a spectacular feminine card!
Our other designers created some fabulous cards too! Check them out on our Watercooler Wednesday blog. You can link up a card there too!
- Stamp Set – Happy Birthday Gorgeous
- Framelits – Eclectic Layers
- Card Stock – Lemon Lime Twist, Silver Glimmer Paper, Vellum Card Stock
- Ink – Night of Navy
- DSP – Naturally Eclectic
- Punches – Decorative Ribbon Border
- Other – Rhinestone basic Jewels
The new JULY session will soon be here!
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets
- Additionally, each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online
- Our FABULOUS design team members are – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Melissa Davies, Libby Fens, and Debbie Henderson. They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year).
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!