This is the THIRD of three blog hops for me today!
Please check them all out and leave comments! I’ll be giving away BLOG CANDY to one lucky person who comments on all three posts today!! Here is the giveaway –
Notecards & envelopes, rhinestones, stamp set, clear block and 3 ink spots!!! (Please leave your comments by 10:00 pm CDT.)
On with projects for We Create –
I went with one of my favorite hostess sets from the catalog, Tranquil Tulips –
….and a banner for the sentiment….you get a pretty sweet card!
I hadn’t used Cherry Cobbler from Stampin’ Up in forever – such a wonderful red! It made some really beautiful tulips as well! Especially paired with Dapper Denim!
Please leave a comment before going onto the talented Kris Kilkenny – we all love to read your comments! Blog candy, remember…….
- Stamp Set – Tranquil Tulips (hostess), Banners for You
- Framelits – Bunch of Banners
- Card Stock – Cherry Cobbler, Dapper Denim, Very Vanilla
- Ink – Cherry Cobbler, Dapper Denim, Old Olive, Crumb Cake
The new JULY session will soon be here!
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets
- Additionally, each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online
- Our FABULOUS design team members are – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Melissa Davies, Libby Fens, and Debbie Henderson. They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year).
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!