We have a fun new challenge today over at Watercooler Wednesday!
See. Christmas in June (almost July)!
After rummaging through my current items, I realized that this intricate santa carried over! So, here we go –
Ssssshhhhh. Simple too!
I literally cut the focal image out and adhered it to the Blushing Bride card base.
Stamped a sentiment and finished it off with some baker’s twine. A stack of these could be created in no time, really.
So. You feeling the non-traditional Christmas spirit? If so, join up with our challenge over at Watercooler Wednesday! Challenges are so much fun to play along with!
- Stamp Set – Holly Berry Happiness
- Framelits – Detailed Santa
- Card Stock – Blushing Bride, Basic Black
- Ink – Memento Black
- Other – Basic Black Solid Baker’s Twine
The JUNE Mini Session is still OPEN! We are featuring products from the NEW Annual Catalog in June! Delightful Daisy Bundle, Colorful Seasons Bundle, Tranquil Tulips, Wood Words Bundle, and Label Me Pretty Bundle.
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- Our FABULOUS design team members are joining us – Debbie Henderson, Libby Fens, and Melissa Davies! They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year)
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY
JUNE 2017 ONLY