Back at the Watercooler Wednesday for another weekly challenge!
This week we are featuring another masculine card.
I decided perfect time to play with new stuff!
This stamp set is just the cutest! I love this card!!!
The only things I raised on the card were the lightbulb and the heart. Both were fussy cut too! The Mini Dimensionals were perfect for the heart! Just the right size!
I think my hubs will love this watts and watts too – it’s been a while since I’ve given him a card!
You should see all the other masculine cards created at Watercooler Wednesday! The team did a great job this week with all the samples!
Simple Supplies –
- Stamp Set – Watts of Occasions
- Card Stock – Real red, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
- Ink – Memento Black
The brand new JUNE Mini Session is now OPEN! We are featuring products from the BRAND NEW Annual Catalog in June! Delightful Daisy Bundle, Colorful Seasons Bundle, Tranquil Tulips, Wood Words Bundle, and Label Me Pretty Bundle.
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- Our FABULOUS design team members are joining us – Debbie Henderson, Libby Fens, and Melissa Davies! They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year)
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY
JUNE 2017 ONLY