Saturday. Weekend. Create with Connie and Mary.
Time for a wonderful blog hop filled with lots of inspiration!
Out theme this week is favorite shade of PINK!
Once again, a difficult one because there are soo many pretty shades that Stampin’ Up has! And the new one – Powder Pink – it’s just lovely!
I’ll go with a classic. Melon Mambo.
I also went with a lovely hostess stamp set, Tranquil Tulips –
….and, the new Decorative Ribbon Border Punch in Vellum Card Stock. It makes a nice border that either side can be used. I went the smaller, delicate scallops.
I stamped all the tulips and fussy cut each one of them. When I adhered them to the card front, some were flat. Some were raised. Gives a little depth!
The sentiment, hugs, is a new thinlits too, Lovely Words. I’ve used it a lot. It’s a favorite of mine! I removed it from its border to use it freely here.
This is a really pretty card. The stamp set. A must have too!
- Stamp Set – Tranquil Tulips (hostess)
- Framelits – Lovely Words
- Card Stock – Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Vellum
- Ink – Melon Mambo, Old Olive
- Punches – Decorative Ribbon Border
The brand new JUNE Mini Session is now OPEN! We are featuring products from the BRAND NEW Annual Catalog in June! Delightful Daisy Bundle, Colorful Seasons Bundle, Tranquil Tulips, Wood Words Bundle, and Label Me Pretty Bundle.
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- Our FABULOUS design team members are joining us – Debbie Henderson, Libby Fens, and Melissa Davies! They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year)
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY
JUNE 2017 ONLY