Some FUN color inspiration today over at Create with Connie and Mary!
Just take a look at these colors –
Fresh and fun, right?
I thought they were ‘rad’ –
So I created a Father’s Day themed card. As we know, that will be here soon too! The colors are great for a different look in a guy card.
I kept adding layers of colors from the, soon-to-retire, Gorgeous Grunge set. I’ll surely miss it. Luckily, I’ve gotten lots of use out of it!
Actually, all the sets in the card will retire! FYI, the hearts came from the Perpetual Birthday Calendar set. It’s just fun to create with different sets and make them work!
Did you see the other Design Team cards? You should. They are terrific! I hope we inspire you to play along with us on Facebook!
- Stamp Set – Custom Tee, Gorgeous Grunge, Perpetual Birthday Calendar
- Framelits – T-Shirt Builder
- Bundles – Custom Tee
- Card Stock – Bermuda Bay, Tempting Turquoise, Flirty Flamingo
- Ink – Bermuda Bay, Tempting Turquoise, Flirty Flamingo
The Create with Connie and Mary April Mini Session is open! Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets.
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts.
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips.
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- The FABULOUS design team designs the projects – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Debbie Henderson, Libby Fens, and Melissa Davies! They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
- Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year)
- And, if you are a Demo….this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy this mini-subscriptions!
So…NOW is a great to subscribe to have all these wonderful ideas right at your fingertips! Head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe today!