No foolin’, it’s time to hop around with the wonderful designers at Create with Connie and Mary!
Our theme this week is Easter Treats. Perfect, because Easter will be here before we know it! And, you want to be prepared, don’t you??
I did what anyone would have done. Scour the interweb for ideas. I wanted to create something I hadn’t seen to share.
I then went to the store for some real inspiration. The candy!!!!
In no time, I created these little gems –
The grass, egg, and bow was a die-cut, luckily! I have several more of these to whip up for my coworkers.
I’ll post the ‘how to’ tomorrow, Sunday. Please check back. You will want to know how to make these – they are really quick and easy!
If you like them, please leave me a comment.
- Stamp Set – none, can you believe it?
- Framelits – Basket Builder
- Card Stock – Peekaboo Peach, Pink Pirouette, Wisteria Wonder, So Saffron, Pool Party, Cucumber Crush
- Other – Silver Glimmer Paper
The Create with Connie and Mary April Mini Session will soon be open! Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets.
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts.
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips.
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- The FABULOUS design team designs the projects – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Debbie Henderson, Libby Fens, and Melissa Davies! They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
- Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year)
- And, if you are a Demo….this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy this mini-subscriptions!
So…NOW is a great to subscribe to have all these wonderful ideas right at your fingertips! Head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe today!