Happy Saturday! Time to hop around with these wonderful designers at Create with Connie and Mary!
Our theme this week is Alphabet Cards. This is a good one!
Perfect for these Large Letters Framelits!
Who doesn’t need a simple HELLO card in nice trendy colors?
I double cut each letter and adhered them a little ‘off’ to create a shadow effect. I also used Dimensionals to give an additional look of depth. Simple. Pretty. Lovely!
- Stamp Set – none, cane you believe it?
- Framelits – Large Letters Framelits
- Card Stock – Pool Party, Pink Pirouette, Basic Black
- Other – Basic Black Baker’s Twine
The Create with Connie and Mary March Mini Session is now open! Our mini sessions includes the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets.
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts.
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips.
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- The FABULOUS design team designs the projects – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Debbie Henderson, Libby Fens, and Melissa Davies! They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
- Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year)
- And, if you are a Demos….this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy this mini-subscriptions!
So…NOW is a great to subscribe to have all these wonderful ideas right at your fingertips! Head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe today!