Time for a Saturday blog hop for Create with Connie and Mary!
Our theme this week is Going Green. That could mean several things. A green card, St. Patrick’s Day, recycling, to name a few.
I decided to go with a green card featuring ‘shamrocks’ just for you –
A simply sweet card! Great for lots of occasions to let someone know you’re thinking of them.
I stamped flowers from the Fresh Fruit stamp and cut the fifth petal up the center to create the stem. On each one, I used a different petal to create the stem. The result? A more natural shamrock look. Kinda cool, huh?
These nifty, thinking outside the box sort of things can be found in our tutorials through Create with Connie and Mary. Check the other great designers and see what they have to share with you today and take the time to leave us a comment!
- Stamp Set – Fresh Fruit, Watercolor Words
- Framelits – Lots of Labels Framelits,
- Card Stock – Whisper White
- Ink – Emerald Envy
- DSP – 2016-2018 Envelope Liner Paper
- Other – Whisper White Thick Baker’s Twine
The Create with Connie and Mary March Mini Session is now open! Our mini sessions includes the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets.
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts.
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips.
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- The FABULOUS design team designs the projects – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Debbie Henderson, Libby Fens, and Melissa Davies! They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
- Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year)
- And, if you are a Demos….this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy this mini-subscriptions!
So…NOW is a great to subscribe to have all these wonderful ideas right at your fingertips! Head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe today!