I hope you had a wonderful,
Singles Awareness Day, Valentine’s Day, Valentime’s Day – February 14th!
It’s time to shift our card making to a different theme. Will birthdays work?
This week over at Watercooler Wednesday, we have a terrific challenge –
This is nice, Clean And Simple with sparkle theme??
I think I hit the mark here –
Nice, huh? Very sparklyE!
It was quite simple to create having this die cut focal point! I just stamped the birthday sentiment and placed glimmer paper between the layers so it would show through! How easy is that??
The finishing touch was this wonderful ribbon you can get FREE with Sale-a-Bration! You get two in a pack, for free – one silver, one gold!!!! Both are soo beautiful!!!
This die cut is a bundle along with the stamp set! That can’t beat that!
Check out what the others created and join our challenge this week! We’d love to see you participate!
- Stamp Set – Window Shopping
- Dies – Window Box Thinlits
- Bundles – Window Shopping Bundle
- Card Stock – Whisper White
- Ink – Tuxedo Black Memento
- Other – Silver Glimmer Paper, 3/8 Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack (Sale-a-Bration)