I so look forward to Wednesdays! It’s my challenge for Watercooler Wednesday day.
This week we have a great sketch from Heidi herself, the creator of the blog!
I love what she chose. Something different. Sort of edgy! Just a really cool idea!
And this is what I did with it –
I love this! I’m sort of a stickler for following a sketch to the last detail! And I did so here too!
I added a little dimension for a little added pop.
A few different stamps helped create this. I just started playing around until I liked it.
Now this is ready to send out to someone special! Who will be the lucky one????
The other Design Team members have created some wonderful cards too. Please check them out at Watercooler Wednesday!
- Stamp Set – Spooky Fun, Timeless Textures, You’ve Got This
- Dies – Layering Circles Framelits
- Punches – Hexagon (R)
- Card Stock – Basic Gray, Smokey Slate, Basic Black, Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie
- DSP – Halloween Night Specialty
- Ink – Basic Gray Archival, Tuxedo Black Memento
- Big Shot – Halloween Scenes Edgelits