Thursday already! September is almost over. Yikes! One last Create with Connie and Mary for the month!
This week, we have a nice color challenge –
Great colors, don’t you agree?
I wasn’t really sure what direction I wanted to go with these. I have been trying to incorporate more stamping in my cards and I did just that with this design –
Of course, I also have fall on the brain too!
I stamped the leaved in a row randomly. I decided a basic card layout would work best.
I added the sentiment from Thoughtful Branches, although these leaves are from the set, Vintage Leaves, the work quite well together!
And, as an added bonus, this could be given to a guy as well! A great masculine card!
I’d love for you to leave me a comment. Then, go see what the other Design Team members created at Create with Connie and Mary. Perhaps you’d like to try out our challenge this week? You should! It’s open for a week!
Supplies used –
- Stamp Set – Vintage Leaves, Suite Seasons
- Card Stock – Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Basic Grey, Dapper Denim
- Ink –Tangerine Tango, Basic Grey, Dapper Denim
- Big Shot – Layering Ovals Framelits
- Other – Thick Whisper White Bakers Twine