These H O T days of summer are flying by!
It’s Thursday. Again. Wasn’t it just here?
Time for a Create with Connie and Mary sketch to jump-start your creativity!
Nice sketch. I love it! You should love what I did with it –
It’s these itsy bitsy mushrooms on the onesie that did it for me! Yes, they are a stamp!
I was drawn to a baby card I guess because a friend has a friend who came to visit and she brought a two month old with her. She was precious. I was happy to meet her.
So, perhaps babies were on the creative side when I made this. I’m not really sure. I know I liked how it turned out and it fit the sketch. Do you?
I say you check out what the other fabulous designers created at Create with Connie and Mary and join us this week! We’d love to see your take on this sketch!
Supplies used –
- Stamps – Happy Happenings, Foxy Friends (N)
- Card Stock – Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Smokey Slate, Pool Party
- DSP – A Little Foxy
- Big Shot – Baby’s First Framelits
- Ink – Calypso Coral, Basic Gray Archival, Pool Party
- Other – Thick White Baker’s Twine